When shipping vessels overseas by freighter, the insurance companies which insure these vessels require a surveyor to document condition, witness container or flat rack loading, and certify that fasteners and lifting gear are within proper weight specifications.
Miami Marine Survey is part of a group of surveyors who work together to cover all of South Florida and provide comprehensive Loading Survey Services.
Our Loading Surveys Include:
- Itemizing any damage to vessel or insured components before, during, and after loading process
- Documentation and hull identification of insured items
- Detailing & documentation of load requirements of all fasteners and lifting equipment
- Instant alert to insurance company of potential danger or liability
- Timely service and report production